Founded in 1997 and based in the beautiful Chilterns, Blue Associates Sportswear Ltd designs, produces, launches and promotes high-performance sportswear for blue-chip sports brands around the world.
We work with sports brands across all active sectors including cycling, run, outdoor, golf, equestrian and fitness and offer a turnkey solution for sportswear brands from product design through to a finished product that we help market and promote.
This is an exciting time as we have grown rapidly over the last 24 months, and we are now looking for a PR and Marking Associate to help promote the brands we work with across all media and social platforms.
You will be a self-starter and a strong coordinator, working directly with the Digital Manager and CEO, to deliver regular campaigns and day-to-day account management.
You will be comfortable to create and execute a strategic marketing plan that will include creating press releases, content for web and socials and maintain long term relationships with our clients and associated press.
We are an agile and result driven agency, so the ability to work across and manage several projects, managing client expectations and deadlines are essential.
Your responsibilities and experience will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning a strategic marketing plan built to fit our clients budgets and execute.
- Excellent account management skills.
- Liaising with global athletic, trend and fashion publications on all aspects relating to ashmei products and news. Creating specific press releases, circulating and updating press with new updates.
- A good understanding of the media, editorial requirements and content creation.
- Experience in delivering impactful campaigns and content from inception through to delivery.
- Creating inspirational press releases to circulate globally to publications relevant to the each brand.
- Management of samples to be released for shoots and press events.– Management of gear test reviews within relevant publications, both printed and digital.
- Adaptable high level writing skills suitable to meet our clients tone of voice and brand values.
- Building and managing social media content.
- Interacting with social media comments, posts and messages.
- Creating and delivering creative newsletters.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- A clear understanding to deliver clients with a great ROI.
- Creating suitable graphics, collateral and gifs for social platforms.
Experience & Skills
- Two years relevant experience in PR fashion or sportswear agency, or role with transferable skills.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time, working alone and as part of the team.
- Ability to grow long term relationships with press, influencers, and clients.
- Self-motivated to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Graphic design.
How to apply.
- Covering letter, outlining your experience and why this role is perfect for you. This is your pitch, so make it count….
- Current and expected salary.
- email – [email protected]