We’re growing fast and require an additional designer/developer to join our existing team to develop some of the best sportswear in the world for our clients.
Founded in 1997 and based in the beautiful Chilterns, Blue Associates Sportswear designs and produces high-performance sportswear for blue-chip sports brands around the world.
Working with over 160 global sportswear brands to produce innovative products across many sporting disciplines including Outdoor, Ski, Golf, Marine, Gym & Fitness and Athleisure.
We are creatives, researchers, innovators and problem solvers who strive to produce the very best performing product possible.
Your Role: – Sportswear Designer / Developer
· Researching trends and market analysis.
· Designing detailed trim packs.
· Designing innovative performance sportswear.
· Presenting to clients and meeting suppliers.
· Creating detailed technical factory specifications.
· Managing the progress of sampling and prototypes through our suppliers.
· Creating size charts and grading.
· Critique of samples, fittings and updating specifications.
· Sealing samples and strike off approvals.
· Build strong relationships with suppliers and clients.
What you have:
· 1-2+ years’ experience OR Sportswear Design Graduate with work experience within this field.
· Proficient in Abode Illustrator.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel.
· Knowledge of Garment Construction, Manufacturing and Technology.
· Experienced in project management.
· Experience in working with Sportswear.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Who you are:
· You’re approachable, friendly and good at building relationships with suppliers and your team.
· A strong communicator with a pro-active attitude.
· A shared understanding and empathy with the end user.
· Creative thinker with strong organisation and attention to detail.
· An excellent self-manager, able to prioritise work and multi task.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to [email protected] with full CV, current and expected salary.