We’re still growing fast and require a CLO 3D designer to join our existing team to create some of the best sportswear in the world for our clients.
Founded in 1997 and based in the beautiful Chilterns, Blue Associates Sportswear designs and produces high-performance sportswear for blue-chip sports brands around the world.
Working with over 300 global sportswear brands to produce innovative products across many sporting disciplines including Outdoor, Ski, Golf, Marine, Gym & Fitness and Athleisure.
We are creatives, researchers, innovators and problem solvers who strive to produce the very best performing product possible.
Your Role: – CLO 3D Sportswear Designer
Working alongside the current team of sportswear designers, you will create 3D designs using CLO (or similar) software to present our design work to our clients.
These designs will also be presented to our factories so they get a better feeling for the garment in terms of detail and fit and utilise the patterns created by the package.
What you have:
- 1-2+ years’ experience with CLO or similar OR Sportswear Design Graduate with work experience within this 3D design field.
- Proficient in CLO 3D, Abode Illustrator & Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Garment Construction, Manufacturing and Technology.
- Experience in working with Sportswear.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Who you are:
- You’re approachable, friendly and good at building relationships with clients, suppliers and your team.
- A strong communicator with a pro-active attitude.
- A shared understanding and empathy with the end-user.
- Creative thinker with strong organisation and attention to detail.
- An excellent self-manager, able to prioritise work and multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to [email protected] with a covering letter detailing why this position was made for you, your expected and current salary, CV and links to your portfolio for review.
Please note this is a Full-Time position based in our studio in Berkhamsted.