Founded in 1997 and based in the beautiful Chilterns, Blue Associates Sportswear designs and produces high-performance sportswear for blue-chip sports brands around the world.
Working with over 120 global sportswear brands to produce innovative product across many sporting disciplines including Outdoor, Ski, Golf, Marine, Gym & Fitness and Athleasure.
We are creatives, researchers, innovators and problem solvers who strive to produce the best performing product possible.
Your Role: – Garment Technologist
· Creating detailed technical factory specifications.
· Creating size charts for each garment.
· Managing the production of the 1st prototype with the factories.
· Critique of samples, updating specifications.
· Measuring and fitting of prototypes and fitting samples.
· Sealing samples and strike off approvals.
· Manage the processing and approval of lab dips and strike offs.
· Quality assurance guidelines and testing as required.
· Build strong relationships with suppliers and clients.
What you have:
· 3+ years’ experience in a Sportswear Garment Technology role.
· Proficient in Abode Illustrator.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel.
· Knowledge of Garment Construction, Manufacturing and Technology.
· Experience in working with Sportswear.
Who you are:
· You’re approachable, friendly and good at building relationships with suppliers and your team.
· A strong communicator with a pro-active attitude.
· A shared understanding and empathy with the end-user.
· Creative thinker with strong organisation and attention to detail.
· An excellent self-manager, able to prioritise work and multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to Stuart@Blue-Associates.co.uk with full CV and current Salary